Sentinel is seeking a Data Scientist to join their development team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on solving computer vision problems using AI. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to create some new and disruptive solutions.Sentinel is working in automotive and other industries.
- Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent algorithms and systems to apply in our projects and products.
- Develop novel, accurate AI algorithms for large scale applications.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Deep/Machine Learning, artificial intelligence and Computer Vision.
- Experience developing computer vision algorithms or computer vision infrastructure in C/C++ or Python.
- Experience working with Keras, PyTorch or TensorFlow.
Sentinel is a fast-growing technology company where all skills will have a direct impact on results.
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Sentinel here: www.sentinel-vision.com